来源：http://www.wadoukai.com/ 发布时间：2022-07-21 浏览次数：
Welding manipulator is an automatic processing equipment that helps the welding process by moving the welding machine on the workpiece. It is considered to be a highly efficient machine and is widely used in the manufacturing and welding industry. Let's talk about the safe operation and maintenance procedures of welding manipulator.
(1) After the mold is installed, leave the body, head and hands off the workbench, keep a safe distance and press the start switch;
(2) Put the required workpieces into the tooling in an orderly manner, and pay attention to the workpiece flying out and hurting people during the hammering process;
(1) After welding, the operator can only approach the initial position of the tool rotating device;
(2) Place the welded workpiece in the material rack orderly and neatly, and do not place it at high altitude, so as to avoid the workpiece falling to the ground and injuring personnel or equipment;
(3) Loosen the pressing device on all tooling, take out the welded workpiece, and be sure to wear safety supplies such as gloves to prevent scalding skin and clothes;
(1) During welding, be sure to wear protective glasses to prevent electric arc from burning eyes or splashing objects into eyes;
(2) When starting welding, the operator shall not be within the working range of the manipulator, so as to prevent the manipulator or tooling from being bruised when overturning;
(3) During the welding process, it is strictly forbidden for operators to leave the site without authorization to prevent unnecessary losses caused by emergencies;
Shandong automatic welding equipment manufacturer reminds you that during the working process of the manipulator, non such personnel are not allowed to approach the working area of the manipulator, and it is forbidden to operate the manipulator without authorization. Routine maintenance procedures:
(1) Clean the dust, oil and debris on the robot surface once a shift;
(2) Check the burner. If it is damaged or deformed, replace the spare parts and check the origin;
(3) Check whether the wire feed pipe of the exposed cable is free of wear and scratches, and whether the spring and rubber rope of the suspended wire feed pipe and the cable are free of falling off and loosening, and deal with abnormalities.
Remind you that before each shift leaves work, you should clean up the sundries on your posts, clean the floor, clean the working platform, clean the equipment, and place them neatly. Follow our website for more relevant content http://www.wadoukai.com Come on!